DHD have produced the digital event brochure for KNect 365’s Broadband World Forum which takes place on the 23-25 October 2018 at Messe, Berlin. With 4,500+ attendees, 1,500+ companies, 100+ countries and 200+ exhibitors, BBWF is the place to build your next generation network.
The largest event in the world to focus on the networks
Looking beyond hype and buzzwords, BBWF is the only event in the world with an exhibition and agenda focused exclusively on network infrastructure.
You will find all the right people in the right place. Achieve 6 months’ worth of meetings in 3 days and drive your business forward with new partnerships.
You heard it here first
With updates on regulation, policy, standards and technology, as well as product launches and announcements, BBWF is the place to find out what’s hot in broadband!
ADDRESSING YOUR CHALLENGES
- Upgrading Legacy Copper; Gfast, PON, DOCSIS
- FTTX Strategies; Investment and Challenges to Deployment
- Fixed-Wireless Convergence; 5G, Wireless for Last Mile Connection & Rural Roll Out, Enhancing Existing Networks, EMBB
- Fixed Networks for Mobile Back-haul
Enhancing service delivery & network performance
- Benefits of Open Virtualized Networks
- NFV & SDN; Will it deliver on its promise?
- Case Studies of Successful Implementations
- Open Telco Approaches; CORD, BAA, VOLTA
- Management of Open SDNs & Evolving Vendor Landscape
- Network Automation
- Network Slicing for a Personalised Service
- Edge Computing to Enable New Services and Reduce Latency
Improving customer experience
- AI and Analytics to Understand Network Performance and Maintenance
- Hybrid Solutions for Home Wi-Fi
- Taking Ownership of Home Network to Overcome Slow Speeds Caused by Devices
- Home Gateway
- 5G to Enhance Home Broadband
Click here to view the online brochure: