DHD have produced the 9th Argus Middle East Oil Products Conference delegate brochure. The event takes place on the 30-31 October 2018 at Fairmont, The Palm, Dubai, UAE.
The Middle East continues to have a significant impact on the refined products markets in Asia-Pacific and globally, as supply and demand evolves rapidly and refinery economics respond to the impending introduction of the new IMO 2020 sulphur cap on marine fuels. Join industry experts in Dubai to address these pressing issues and discover how to manage changing market dynamics.
What’s new in 2018?
• Setting the scene for the Middle East refining market: updates from ADNOC’s Ruwais developments, KNPC’s Clean Fuels Project, the Duqm Refinery in Oman and others.
• Market developments and trade flow: regional sanctions in the Middle East and the impact on trading, evaluating Fujairah’s position as a trading and storage hub, assessing competition from the US and Asian markets, developments in China, India, Pakistan, South Africa
• IMO 2020: the impact on demand and refinery economics, options for shippers, the spread between distillates and fuel oil, the role of blending in compliance, compliance and enforcement challenges
• East Africa oil products market: trading and the tendering process in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda developments, challenges and opportunities in the region.
• Blockchain technology: the market reality, implications on the products trading value chain
Now in its 9th edition, the conference hosts C-level executives, Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers from:
Refiners • National Oil Companies • International Oil Companies • Petroleum products suppliers, traders and brokers • Ship owners and ship charterers • Fuel Transportation & Storage • Technology Solution providers • Government/regulators
“Excellent organisation and speakers as well as setting an excellent basis for networking moments”
“It was an eye opener and provided the global overview of the industry”
“Found the conference very helpful. The agenda and good speakers can’t be missed. I will be back next year.”
To find out more visit: https://www.argusmedia.com/conferences-events-listing/middle-east-oil-products-conference