DHD are producing the event guide for KNect365’s CIR 2017. The event will be taking place from the 5-7 September 2017 at the Nice Acropolis Convention Centre, Nice, France.
This leading industry event connects industry and policy makers to develop improved regulatory strategies for chemicals, biocides, agrochemicals and biopesticides.
4 CONFERENCES IN ONE LOCATION
AgChem Forum: Regulatory Frameworks
- Endocrine Disruptors: An update on guidance development and implementing the new criteria
- Hear direct feedback from the European Parliament, EFSA, Member States and industry on the future of the agrochemical regulation
- 1107/2009: Is it fit for purpose and what can we learn going forward?
- Member State feedback: Hear from UK, Germany, Greece, Sweden, Czech Republic, Netherlands and Austria
- Discuss and debate the politicisation of the decision-making process for agrochemical registration
AgChem Forum: Environmental Safety
- Guidance documents: could they be simplified and what is in the pipeline for 2018?
- EFSA scientific opinion on amphibians and reptiles: hear the results of the public consultation and EFSA and industry feedback
- How can ecosystem services facilitate regulatory decision making?
- Hear EFSA and industry feedback on exposure of soil organisms
- Understand the latest developments on management of spray drift in environmental risk assessments
Biocidal Products Regulation
- How do authorities process applications for same biocidal products?
- Perspectives on biocidal product families and how these are currently defined in the BPR
- Experiences with union authorisations so far and the process involved
- Understanding the process and challenges authorities face with mutual recognition
- Best practice for managing dossiers to ensure approval from authorities
- REACH 2018: How are Competent Authorities helping SMEs?
- Beyond the 2018 deadline: feedback from ECHA
- Data sharing in practice: assessing how improvements can be made to the process
- ECHA Board of Appeal
- Safety Data Sheets and Extended Safety Data Sheets
- Debating whether data requirements are too harsh?
- Key traits in producing a successful Biopesticide formulation
- Representatives from BASF as well as SMEs providing a wide range of industry input
- Assessing the regulatory challenges in gaining access into South America
- Discussing if we need to train farmers in how to use Biopesticides
For more information visit: https://lifesciences.knect365.com/cir/